Ingredients for 6 people:
- 500g of ricotta
- 400g of short crust pastry roll
- 1 whole egg + 3 yolks
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 300g of caster sugar
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180-190 °C.
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta, sugar, one whole egg and the 3 yolks, the orange and lemon zest and the cinnamon.
- Roll ¾ of the short crust pastry out on a greased tart pan and pour the ricotta mix.
- Cut out some strips from the remaining pastry and lay them over the pastry in a lettice shape.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.