Raspberry Mocha Milkshake
This Raspberry Mocha Milkshake recipe uses espresso or good quality instant coffee for a blast of coffee flavor. If you love iced, flavored lattes, this mocha milkshake recipe is a must try.
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Yield: two servings
- ½ cup finely chopped chocolate or mini chocolate chips;
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream;
- ½ cup frozen raspberries, plus more raspberries for garnish;
- 1 shot espresso or 1/8 to 1/4 cup milk plus one serving’s worth of good quality dried instant coffee.
- Combine all ingredients except the raspberries for garnish in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass or a mug.
- Top with the remaining raspberries.
- Serve immediately with a straw, enjoy!
Like a raspberry-mocha latte, this milkshake has the flavors of coffee, chocolate and raspberries.