Radish and Avocado Salad
Try this fresh radish and avocado salad. Vegetarian recipe. It’s simple, yet really tasty!
- 2 bunches of radishes;
- 2 onions;
- 1 big avocado;
- 2 tablespoons olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice;
- sugar, salt and black pepper to taste.
Yield: Serves 3-4
- Wash the radishes and cut into quarters, slice the onions;
- Dice the avocado;
- Bring all of the above ingredients together in a mixing bowl;
- Add olive oil and lemon juice, sugar, salt and black pepper to taste, and toss the ingredients well;
- Chill for about twenty minutes and serve chilled.