Pork and Pineapple Salad
- 1/4 lb BBQ Pork (Or you can buy at Asian BBQ deli),
- 1/2 cup of Nuoc Cham (Or your choice of salad dressing),
- 1/2 Pineapple (fresh) (cut into thin bite size slices),
- 1/2 Red bell pepper (cut into thin slender pieces),
- 1 Head Green lettuce (washed and break into bite size pieces),
- Dash of Pepper.
Yield: 4 Servings
- Prepare the BBQ pork and sliced in 1/8″ thick slices. Prepare Nuoc Cham and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, pineapple, BBQ and mix well.
- To serve, place a moderate amount of BBQ salad mix on a plate. Sprinkle with some pepper, and 2 tablespoons of Nuoc Cham. Mix and start eating.