Try this recipe for a delicious pizza quiche loaded with sausage, spinach and cheese!
- Packaged piecrust mix, prepared
- 1 pound ground sausage, cooked
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 small cans chopped olives
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half (1 cup whole milk and 1 cup cream)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 °C).
- Beat eggs, then add the half-and-half, flour and salt. Mix until well blended. Add all other ingredients, stir gently and pour into prepared packaged piecrust.
- Roll out extra pie dough, have children cut out shapes with favorite cookie cutters, place on top of quiche, brush with egg white. Bake for approximately one hour, enjoy.
My children love this “pizza pie” and they don’t know that it has spinach, and I’m not going to tell them!