You can make your own mini pizzas easily with the help of a silicone mold. These are also good baked in mini muffin pan or cupcake mold.
- shortcrust pastry,
- crushed tomatoes,
- black olives,
- dried oregano,
- grated emmental cheese
Serving size: 6.
Time: 1h 30m
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut discs using a plain or fluted cutter with the same diameter as the mold prints and line silicone tartlets mold.
- Fill each pastry base with a teaspoon of crushed tomatoes.
- Add one black olive and sprinkle the surface with grated emmental cheese.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake in hot oven, 180°C for about fifteen minutes. If these mini-pizzas are served for apéritif, reduce baking time by 5 minutes so that they are not dry after reheating.