Crustless Cheese Pizza
This crustless pizza is quick, easy and relatively inexpensive.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese (my son and husband prefer it with Muenster, but cheddar or colby taste great, too)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 °C). Lightly spray an 8-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl , beat together the egg, flour, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Beat in remaining milk and 1/2 cup of cheese, then pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the pizza and bake just until the cheese melts, about two minutes.
You can serve this with vegetables or sliced tomatoes on the side.