- 1 kg curd cheese,
- 150 g butter,
- 300 g fine sugar,
- 2 packages vanilla sugar (with real vanilla),
- 4 spoons starch,
- 6 spoons coarse ground flour,
- 8 egg yolks,
- 4 egg whites (whipped).
- 2 glasses flour,
- 3/4 butter,
- 1 egg,
- 2 spoons sugar,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Mix all cheesecake bottom ingredients. Make a dough and roll. Put into a prepared tin, greased with butter and flour.
- Put curd cheese with sugar and vanilla sugar into the bowl, mix until smooth.
- Stir the butter together with egg yolks, add the cheese mix and stir slowly. Add whipped egg whites, starch and flour.
- Add mixture to the tin with dough.
- Bake at 160-170 °C for 1 hour. Finish with a caramel topping or thinly sliced strawberries and blueberries.